It is difficult to get a loan for your home purchase or refinancing, especially when the market is down.
However, the best way to tackle this difficult task is to be prepared. The first step to being prepared for your loan officer is to ask the right questions such as:
1. How much will the monthly payments be?
2. How much will my loan be?
3. When will the loan be paid off?
4. What are the fees associated with the loan?
5. What is the interest rate?
6. What is the term of the loan?
7. What are the closing costs?
8. What are the terms of the loan?
9. What are the annual percentage rates? 10. What is the total interest over the life of the loan?
Then, after knowing the answers to your questions, you’re now good to go and apply for a loan.
And in this article, our focus is going to be on a mobile loan app called SAGA which is fully operated by Genium Micro Credit with a registration number BN456030622）.
Their focus is on financial services for African countries.
Saga loan app.
This is a mobile loan app that allows people in Ghana, Nigeria, Kenyan and other African countries to borrow a desirable amount of money up to Ghs 5000 .
Saga loan characteristics
Saga offers an instant loan amount of Ghs 500 up to Ghs 5,000.
Loan interest rate:
The annual interest rate (APR) of saga loan start from 9% to 36% per annual.
Loan tenure of saga:
An applicant has a minimum Repayment Time of 90 days and 180 days maximum.
Let’s assume you applied for a loan
Amount of: GHC1,000
Interests: 0.1% daily
You will pay below:
An applicant should be a citizen of the African countries to qualify for a loan.
You should be 18 years and above.
Have a monthly source of income.
How to apply for an instant loan in Africa with Mobile Loan app.
1.Search SagaLoan in Goolge Play Store and you will see our App.
2. Download the App and install it on your mobile phone or tablet.
3.Register your account and fill the information in the App.
4.Check your loan offer and Apply.
Or you can click here to apply http://Sagaloan.com
Call sagaloan or Email them on: